Tikaani

Tikaani
The mascot of Prism*Song

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Namaste


Deal with anxiety is never easy. And there are many ways to combat it. Drugs, pyschotherapy just simply managing it. Yet I discovered something that helped with social anxiety and learning to stay calm in many over powering social situations that might cause sensory overload.

I have discovered that Yoga lessons were very useful.

Yoga allowed me to slow my breathing down and my thoughts so I can think clearly. I've actually used some of the breathing exercises in meltdowns. They have actually helped me.

While yoga isn't for everyone and not everyone and find the benefits I have found. I do believe simple exercise and calming oneself to be very useful and applicable to everyone...not just folks like use

No comments:

Post a Comment