Tikaani

Tikaani
The mascot of Prism*Song

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

News Flash: Water is wet

So on Monday, I was asked to speak to Parents at Helping Hands. It turned out really well and totally made a good impression with the parents. They asked questions on IEPs Special Interests, and school life. It was over all a wonderful experience and one that my bosses are going to do again during the day time. The OT and PT also want me to share my experience with them too. Awesome!


Now for the main point of this post. After a long and expensive diagnostic evaluation. The counsolers has come to a conclusion


drum roll please...



























Autistic Disorder

WELL.DUH.

1 comment:

  1. ha! I wasn't sure what the title of the post meant till the end..you made me laugh. :) On another note-that is fabulous news on your speaking to the parents. What a wonderful thing for you to do.

    ReplyDelete